Class 4 MOTs for Ely, Witchford, Little Thetford, Stuntney and Little Downham
The MOT test is a legal test that must be performed annually on all vehicles that are over 3 years old. It is in place to verify that your car or van is still safe to be driven on the road - for the safety of both yourself and the general public. The MOT test is performed on site at Ely Tyre Services by a highly trained and DVSA registered technician.
The checks that are made on your vehicle include:
- The structure and body of the vehicle are free from excessive corrosion
- That any towbars fitted are secure and in good working order
- The fuel system will be inspected to ensure there are no leaks and that the pipes and hoses are in good condition
- That your exhaust emissions are in line with current regulations
- The brakes are in good working order
- The tyres conform with current regulations
- That there are no faults in the electrical wiring and battery
For more information or to book your car or van's MOT, please call us on 01353 669990 or send us a message using our online Contact Form.